Linksys E2500 setup is as simple as other Linksys router setup. You can install this router with or without installation CD or the Cisco connect software.
Linksys E2500 guest entrance can also be controlled using the setup page. There is no requirement to run the Cisco software to build guest network access, which was required for E1000, E2000, E3000 routers. You can create a Guest network manually.
Features of the Linksys E2500 router:
• Linksys E2500 router is Dual-Band wireless N router (2.4 & 5 GHz)
• It has 4 Fast Ethernet 4 ports
• Fast Wireless network speed up to 300 + 300 Mbps
• It has an additional antenna for extended coverage
How to set up Linksys e2500?
Imagine yourself in a situation when you are sending your presentation to your boss for a meeting, and you lose your internet connection because of its limited reach. It is such a horrifying imagination. You would never like to get trapped in such a situation. To save yourselves from such a case, you should use a range extender, which enhances your reach and connectivity so that you do not get out of network. Linksys e2500 is one of the most recommended range extenders that you can use for your purpose.
About Linksys e2500 Setup
It is a dual-band wireless range extender that doubles your network bandwidth to avoid interruption and maximize the HD streaming, file transfer, and gaming. It has advanced security features such as WPA2 wireless encryption and firewall. It supports the latest protocol technology of IPv6. It contains a speed meter to gauge the internet speed and perform regular checks on automated updates for firmware and software.
Linksys e2500 setup.
It is effortless to set up your Linksys e2500 device which includes the following products-
- Log into your router’s browser-based utility by entering 192.168.1. Into a browser. The username should be blank. A password would be admin by default.
- Visit the “set up” menu.
- Click on the “basic set up page.”
- Enter 184.108.40.206 in the “static DNS1” field.
- Enter the second DNS as 220.127.116.11 in the “static DNS2” field.
- Enter the third DNS as 18.104.22.168 in the “static DNS3” field.
- Enter .home into the domain name to return to your DNS search suffix to the router. It happens when the modems override.
- Save the settings.
These were specific steps for Linksys e2500 set up. In case you face any problem you can contact the technicians or call on helpline number.
Troubleshooting technique For Linksys E2500 Setup
In case you face any problem in your range extender, you can follow these troubleshooting steps-
- Check for the connection between the extender and the network.
- An Ethernet cable or wireless network could be used to re-establish the connection.
- Check for the proper power supply to the extender.
- If extender.linksys.com does not work use IP address 192.168.1.1
- Make sure of using the latest version of the browser.
- Perform the reset process for the range extender.
- Make sure that you have executed the steps in the same way as mentioned.
These are the troubleshooting steps to check the broadcasting issues of your range extender.
So, we have talked about all the required steps to work with your range extender. If you do not want your work to be hanging just because of your internet speed or the reach of your internet connectivity, then you should go for a range extender soon. So, if you do not want the image mentioned above to come true, then go, buy and install the ranger extender now. You can look for this online and compare the prices and read the detailed specifications and description of the Linksys e2500. So, go and try it now for fantastic speed and connectivity.