Linksys E1200 Setup and Troubleshoot
Linksys E1200 Setup Manual And Troubleshooting – Linksys e1200 Setup Wi-Fi is a common site in everyone’s home. These days there is no life without an internet connection. If not Wi-Fi, every person has mobile data on their phones. Extender Linksys is a website that lets you easy configuration, setup, reset, etc. of your Wi-Fi router and modems. Without the help of a technician, how easy and convenient it would be to perform tasks that help us resolve issues. Extender Linksys setup provides several Wi-Fi setups for the best and hassles free experience and one such is Linksys e1200 setup.
Now Configure, Reset and Manage Your Wi-Fi Using Linksys e1200 Setup Extender
Features of Extender Linksys Login
- Every customer is provided a login id and password for the login page. The password can be reset or changed as per the customer.
- The services of the page include an online technician available 24 x 7. This provides for improved customer service.
- The technicians are available in the call, email and live chat. This availability provides a choice for the customer as per their convenience.
How to open the Extender Linksys page?
A new user to the Wi-Fi setup and worried about how to open and set up the login page? No worries, here’s how it’s done. The setup is the same for every setup including Linksys e1200 setup.
- Find the WPS button on the router. The position of the button can vary from one setup to the other. Usually, it is located at the side of the router.
- After locating it, press the WPS button. Press it for approximately 2 minutes and pass it on to the Linksys extender.
- If the connection gets successful, the LED on the router gets a steady solid light. This indicates a successful setup of the Router.
Configuration of Extender Linksys e1200
Configuring the router using the login page is not a difficult task. It is the quick work that can be done by anyone using simple methods and steps. The Linksys e1200 setup configuration can be done by using the following steps:
- Type the default address type 192.168.1.1 using a web browser. Use your login id and password to log into your account.
- Now find the Setup tab and click on it. As the link to the follows on the web browser, choose a Basic setup.
- After choosing the basic setup, enter the first DNS resolver address 126.96.36.199 of your router in the provided Static DNS 1 field.
- Now write the second DNS resolver address 188.8.131.52 of your router in the provided Static DNS 2 field.
- Entering the third DNS resolver is completely optional. This field can be left empty. If you wish to fill enter the third resolver 184.108.40.206 in the Static DNS 3 field.
- Enter the home into the DHCP domain name. This is required where modems override local suffix. Now having done all the changes, save the settings.
Setting up and configuring the Extender Linksys Wi-Fi is that easy. Being self-sufficient, one can easily satisfy solving issues without any additional cost. Therefore, choose your Wi-Fi provider wisely and think about the comforts you may have using Extender Linksys.