Why choose Our Router Support?
Setup linksys range extender and access range extender settings to connect with wireless network. Choose the linksys router model RE6300 or RE7000 whichever you have to complete the setup part.
Manually configure Linksys router by visiting 192.168.1.1 in your web browser and visit linksys router login page to complete the setup process
Linksys Extender Setup
If you need assistance to setup Linksys extender or router page then we are here to help. Follow instructions given on Linksys router login page and manually enter your wireless details.
Linksys Router Setup & Linksys extender setup Setting up Linksys routers with a Cable Internet Service can be done either by entering the installation CD or manually configuring your router’s settings. For Linksys Wi-Fi Routers and Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers, it is advised to use the official Linksys Connect Software. To understand the steps on how to set up a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router using Smart Setup, Read the following step. Steps to easily set up your Linksys Router
How to reset your Linksys Router?
Sometimes, your router might act differently, even when you have a working internet connection. Or maybe you have forgotten your router password and can’t log in to the interface. So, before going for any setup router Linksys, it is advised to reset it. Given below are two significant steps by which you can do that.
First is the Hardware Reset. To do that, press and hold the Reset button of your router, which is located at the back panel. Press and hold for about 10 seconds and then release it when you see the lights go off. Once the router is reset, configure it manually.
Another way to reset your router is by Software Reset. First, log in to the Linksys Wi-Fi Account and then find your way to the router Settings; once you reach there, click Troubleshooting, and then from the next window, click the Diagnostics tab. Under this tab, click Reset under Factory reset options, and the router will be reset within a few seconds.
QUICK TIP: If you are unsure about the type of Internet connection you have, contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
How to set up your Linksys Router?
If you have experience in setting up routers for your home or office, it won’t look like a difficult task. But if you are a beginner and don’t want to wait for any specialist to come and set up your router for you. This is an easy guide for the Linksys router setup. Follow the below-given steps to configure your router anytime easily.
1. First, visit the default router’s IP address in a web browser and then follow the next steps correctly (http://192.168.1.1 is the default router IP address for most routers, and you can use it go into the setup page).
2. After you visit the Linksys router setup IP Address. You will see a login page. The username is already set by default. So, Enter the Network password to continue (The “Enter Network Password” window will appear on the screen, the default username is ‘Admin,’ skip that and fill in the router password that is either the default password or anything that you have been set up previously. After doing that, click the OK button to continue).
3. After clicking the OK button, you will be directed to another window where you will have to type in the OpenDNS addresses. There will be two spaces for this by default, namely, Static DNS 1 and Static DNS.
By default, the two Open DNS addresses are:
Static DNS 1 – 188.8.131.52
Static DNS 2 – 184.108.40.206
Or if the router requests for more DNS fields, type in the following in the third and fourth box:
Static DNS 3 – 220.127.116.11
Static DNS 4 – 18.104.22.168
(Note: for reverting to the original settings, make sure to write down the current DNS Addresses before making any change. If the current settings do not work, you can always revert to the original settings.)
4. once you have checked that all the settings are proper, click the ‘Save Settings’ button. Once you do that, it is recommended that you should clear both the DNS cache and the web browser cache to let the new settings in effect immediately.
Restart your device and connect to your Wi-Fi again to have a better internet connection bandwidth. You have successfully Setup Router Linksys.
Easy setting of Linksys extender setup. Anyone can set up their Linksys extender setup with the help of WPS compatible router per by setting them with the page that was available offline in order to help with the people who suffer from the poor network and for the easiness of the customers.
Ways for Linksys extender setup
- At first plug in your power outlet of the extender
- Now go the view section of the Linksys setup of the extender official website which was also available offline(192.168.1.1) or even in online mode.
- It was better to change the browser if the setup page does not show up with that present browser of the action area
- Then if you enter that website, they would provide or instead ask you that the way of configuration that you want to be in your extender
- According to your extender type hit whether that was range extender or just the access extender
And so, at last, it was unique that you would be logged out of that page after you finished with Linksys extender setup. How to get accession with extender Linksys page
It was better for the installation of the extender with the WPS router, which was compatible.
- It was instructed to find the WPS button on your router at first. It was always present at the back of the extender
- Then after getting that WPS button press that and also at the same time press the WPS button on your extender as well
- And after that, if the setup were complete, you would get the solid light, and also furthermore, it was easy to check the WIFI connection to check through phone laptops. If it was incomplete, then it was better to discuss with the professionals, and as a result, the new WIFI setup will end with the.EXT, and that was the ultimate confirmation that the connection of Linksys extender setup was complete.
Steps for how to setup Linksys as a connection in access point
- At first, check the button for a slider on that extender for WIFI itself wherever it may be whether that button was on the side marked or just towards the Access point.
- But it was mandatory that the slider button would be towards the access point as here the set up is for the access point
- Then with the use of Hardwire link the extender directly with the LAN port present in the router
- Then again, log in to the page of the Linksys extender setup page and there fill up the IP address of the default one and wait for the instructions.
- Then take action as they were instructing you with the IP address that you have provided to them.
As there was no limit for the Linksys extender, but it was always better to take some precautions for every job, you do so if while setting 5 Linksys setups with the name of the same SSID then there will the problem of IP confliction and thus avoid it by monitoring that other extender were unplugged.